- PROPHET OF TECH
- 60 YR OLD MILLENNIAL
- TWO 40' BLOXX LAYOUT
- INDOOR/OUTDOOR DESIGN
- SIMPLE OUTDOOR LAYOUT
- OUTDOOR KITCHEN
- 640 SQ. FT. INDOOR
- 1,280 TOTAL LIVABLE SQ. FT.
IDEAS UNIQUE TO ONLY HOMEBLOXX
- Each Bloxx fits together with other Bloxx using our unique connectors. It is like building with giant LEGOs®
- Theraputic Heat Using Candle Power & Essential Oils.
- Plug in Place (Non Sheet rock) Light Weight 10' Wide Walls...Takes Only 30 minutes to change out an Entire 10' wall.
- Easily Removable One Piece Floor.
- Doors? Windows? They Are Old School...Why Not Optional Slide Open Walls...Just Like a Barn Door.
- Unique Patented Tie to Earth System Can Withstand a Cat 5 Hurricane.
- Entire Home Operates on 5 & 12 Volts...Optional 110Volt Inverters for Non 12 volt appliances.
- Since Rooms are Bloxx Like LEGOs You Can Move an Entire Room(s) (up to 320 Sq.Ft.) From One End of The House to Another.
- Optional Under Bloxx Slide Out WaterProof Storage Units.
- Rooftop Gardens Provide Free Insulation.
- No Heavy Sheet Rock. Walls Are All Lightweight.
- Some Models are 100% Fireproof...No Fire Insurance Necessary.
- Steel Structure like no there on the market
- 1,280 Sq. Ft home starts at $59,900 plus land
- Optional Sewage Tank or Compost System For Off Grid.
- Optional Rooftop Tanks for Entire Home Water Supply.
- Shipping containers can resist snow, wind, hurricanes, tornadoes and earthquakes.
- Since shipping/cargo containers are made from steel, they are non-combustible. Nationwide, at least 6,000 people die in fires each year, and an additional 100,000 are injured in combustible wood homes.
- HomeBloxx Walls Are Made From 14 gauge, 0.075 inch Steel panels.
- Main Frameain Structure Are 7 GAUGE Tubular Steel!!!
- HomeBloxx Can be Stacked 8 High. A Shipping Container Can Hold 40,000 pounds...Thats 400,000 lbs...Put 1/10 of That on a Wood Home Built Today & it Will Cave in.
VIDEO INSTRUCTIONS ON
HOW I WANT
THE FIRST 3D VIDEO