WELCOME TO STEP 2 OF 10 OF CREATING YOUR NEW IDENTITY IN A BUSINESS
1.2 Establishing Your Business Address
- It’s important for a business to have a business address. In order to have a strong business foundation, your business should use a physical business address.
- Most lenders prefer that you have a business address but, in a bind, you can use your residential address.
- Do NOT use a PO Box for your business address. Many lenders see this as a higher risk business address.
- Do not use a UPS Store or Fed Ex Store address.
- Sometimes you can share a location with a friend.
- What’s most important is that your business address shows the same on ALL business records.
- A virtual office provides an address (and sometimes communication) services for a fee, without providing dedicated office space. It differs from "office business centers" or "executive suites".
- Office business centers" or "executive suites" are best as they do provide a physical office space and/or meeting rooms.
Watch this video before deciding on a business address.
Below Are Three Nationwide Companies that Can Help You With an Address; Office; and Meeting Room Space.
Also Check For Local Ones In Your Area Which Maybe More Economical.
WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR NEW ADDRESS.....FILL OUT FORM BELOW FOR STEP 1.3