HOMELESS PLAN - SIMPLE OVERVIEW
HOMELESSNESS IS NOT SOLVED BY:
- Throwing money at it....
- Giving people a house...as they NEED A HOME....
- Jamming them in a Tiny Home....
- Putting them in an apartment in a low income area in a city....
- Using the government...Nashville's 10-year program started in 2005 has failed.
THE HOMELESS NEED A PROGRAM THAT:
- Gets them out of the cities and into a Community/Ranch...back to nature...Build HomeBloxx Towns.
- Has an initial 60-90 Day mind training course to get them to go within and teach them how great they are.
- Begins with a Diet/Cleanse...Get on high protein no carb or sugar diet to clean and revive their bodies. This alone will eliminate 80% of their sicknesses.
- Charges them for everything...free destroys a homeless person's self esteem...(actually anyone's self esteem).
- Takes off the classification of homeless. The minute they enter the program they are no longer homeless and they will understand that they have a home for 2-years.
- Provides entrepreneur training and work and in exchange the homeless provide:
2) Their talents and gifts to build a Town & Community.
3) help in producing products.
- I have created a transition 3-Phase two year program using a combination of many community models that I have studied over the last 5 years to enroll homeless people into. The program will work with approx 60-70% of the Homeless, Veterans, and Single Moms in a US city. Of the remaining 30%...10-15% want to stay on the streets, and the remaining 10-15% would need another higher level facility for their physiological/medical needs.
- The three phases are levels of home ownership all earned from their labors over the 2-year program. At the end of the 2-year program they will be in their own HomeBloxx home with full time work in the Town.
NASHVILLE"S HOMELESS STATS
2) People that need physiological help...10-15%
3) People that are there from circumstances such as: divorce or losing job ...55-65%
WHY NOT USE CAPITALISM?
When capitalism is so successful I don't understand why we can't use that strategy when it comes to the homeless and make this a very profitable venture. Therefore, I have created my HomeBloxx Town Concept...using the following points:
- Purchase land outside the city and turn it into a HomeBloxx town for the homeless...our costs will drop substantially.
- HomeBloxx Town using the homeless for labor in exchange for a home....This gives us a huge profit in the development.
- HomeBloxx Town creates many sub-businesses within the community. By hiring well trained individuals in social media and salesmen we can very successfully market their services.
- Using HomeBloxx and labor from the homeless the per person cost to provide a home is under $40K.
- In 2005 Nashville's yearly cost was $16,282 per homeless person or $1,357 per month...Its probably higher now.
- HomeBloxx Town program using $16,282 allows us to put everyone in a home that will be paid for in 5 years.
- We invest a % along with the City of Nashville using their bonds to amortize the program over 5 years.
- The HomeBloxx Town has a factory to mass produce HomeBloxx Homes to be used as well as sold across the country therefore providing jobs for the homeless.
- WE MUST REMEMBER ONCE SOMEONE ENTERS OUR TOWN THEY ARE NO LONGER HOMELESS.
SIMPLE LAND LAYOUT OF HOMEBLOXX TOWN